23 03 2016

Northill Capital to acquire majority interest in Capital Four

Capital Four, the largest independent high yield manager in Europe, has announced the sale of the majority interest to Northill Capital, an independent London-based asset management company.


The investment in Capital Four amounts to approximately 60% of the firm’s equity. The remaining 40% ownership is maintained by the existing partners Sandro Näf, Torben Skødeberg and Henrik Østergaard. Capital Four will retain operational independence and members of Northill will join Capital Four’s board of directors. The partnership will enable Capital Four to continue growing and developing their business, while maintaining its proven investment performance. Furthermore it allows Capital Four to focus on serving its clients and broaden equity ownership to the future leaders. Capital Four will remain in Copenhagen and preserve its distinctive culture and location, thus providing a advantageous vantage point on a complex and fast growing European credit investment universe. Northill Capital is an independent, privately held asset management business established in London in 2010. Northill’s long-term strategy is to build a portfolio of high quality, specialist asset management businesses. Combined assets under management in which Northill owns a majority interest total approximately $30 billion. Northill brings deep industry experience and expertise and the patient, long-term application of substantial private capital to support skilled investment professionals to develop their business.   Capital Four is a European credit asset management business founded in 2007, and is the largest independent high yield manager in Europe. Capital Four has an award winning performance track record and a fast growing alternative credit business. Capital Four employs a rigorous bottom-up investment process across the firm’s credit strategies and focuses on delivering alpha through superior security selection.  Capital Four is based in Copenhagen and manages approximately EUR 6 billion predominantly on behalf of institutional clients. Bruun & Hjejle acted as legal counsel to Capital Four and the sellers on the deal with a team led by partner Andreas Nielsen. Involved fees earner: Andreas Nielsen - Bruun & Hjejle;

IAIR TV

see all videos

LATEST ISSUE
Powered by Share Trading

Everlasting
POPULAR ARTICLES
Le Fonti IAIR Awards Take Hong Kong By Storm

21/03/2017

Hong Kong has become a city of bright expansion, culture, and futuristic innovation. Fr

Will Brexit break London's place as FinTech Capital?

17/11/2016

Fintech, it’s described as the disruption in financial services pushed by consume

Le Fonti IAIR Awards 2016 celebrates excellences in London.

17/10/2016

On October 14th, 2016, the world’s leading corporate stars aligned for a momentou

IAIR AWARDS 2016 IN NEW YORK: EMONEY ADVISOR, C.A.S.H., CREDIT SUISSE AND CHEETAH MOBILE AMONG THE WINNERS

15/04/2016

More than 19 Excellences in the global economy at the VI Annual Edition of IAIR AWARDS&

IAIR AWARDS & CEO SUMMIT 2015 IN DUBAI

20/11/2015

It took place on 19 November 2015 at Palace Downtown in Dubai the 19th edition of the I